I was told my by Dr. to implement the anti-inflammatory diet into my life to help with symptoms of fibromyalgia. Collecting recipes here for easy access. I will update as I try them.Her.e is a recipe I want to try
White Bean and Chicken Chili Blanca
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
1 pound chicken tenders or boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 medium onion, diced
2 garlic cloves
2 15-ounce cans white or great northern beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen and thawed
1 4-ounce can chopped green chiles
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons pure chile powder
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
3 cups water
2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. In a large saucepan, heat oil over high heat, add chicken pieces and cook, stirring until browned, 2-3 minutes.
3. Lower the heat to medium, add onion and garlic. Cook until the onion is translucent, 5-6 minutes.
4. Add the beans, corn, chilies, spices and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for 1 hour.
5. Top each serving with a spoonful of cheese and sprinkling of cilantro.