Taste like Wheat thins (Gluten Free)
Makes approximately 50 crackers
1/2 c. Sorghum flour
3/4 c. Brown Rice flour
1/4 C arrowroot powder
1 tbs organic sugar
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
4 tbs Butter, chilled and diced
1/4 c. water, ice cold
coarser salt for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flours, starches, sugar, and salt together. Add butter until small crumb grains form.
- Add water and blend until a smooth dough ball forms.
- Divide into 2 balls. Roll 1 ball between 2 pieces of wax paper; the thinner the dough rolls out, the better (but also note the more delicate the dough becomes).
- CUT WITH A PIZZA CUTTER AND LEAVE AS IS–THIS WILL BE EASIER... just transfer to cookie sheat as is and
- Bake for 12-15 minutes (or until browned along the edges).