- 4 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 (16 ounce) packages jimmy dean original breakfast sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) cans original Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) cans hot Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- tortilla chips
- Brown both packages of sausage in a skillet over medium heat.
- Drain the sausage in a colander.
- Cube the cream cheese into a crock pot.
- Add the sausage to the cream cheese in the crock pot.
- Add both cans of rotel (with the juice) to the crock pot.
- Heat the mixture in the crock pot on high heat for approximately 1 hour, stirring occasionally until the dip is well mixed.
- Reduce heat to warm/low and serve with tortilla chips.