Monday, August 16, 2010
Herb Roasted Potatoes
Feel free to use your own favorite dried or fresh herbs to flavor these tasty potatoes.
My kids LOVES these and they are so good and pretty healthy.
* 1 1/2 pounds red or Yukon gold potatoes, peeled, cut into wedges
* 2 tablespoon olive oil
* 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes or 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
* 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
* 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, optional
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
* salt and pepper
Line a baking sheet with foil; grease the foil lightly. Heat oven to 375°.
Combine potatoes,oil, parsley, dill, rosemary, and onion and garlic powders in a large bowl or bag. Mix in the bowl until potato wedges are thoroughly coated. Arrange potatoes in the prepared baking pan in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and nicely browned.