* 1 lb large raw shrimp (peeled and deveined tails left intact)
* 1/4 cup flour
* 1/4 cup egg substitute
* 2 tablespoons skim milk
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1/4-1/2 cup Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon Tony's Seasoning (or to taste)
* 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Heat oven to 425.
2. Mix egg beater, skim milk, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
3. Put flour in a small plate and put breadcrumbs, garlic powder, old bay seasoning, and ceyenne pepper in a different plate.
4.Using tails to hold on to dip the shrimp into flour and shake off excess, then dip in egg and then bread crumbs.
5.Place shrimp on a greased pan.
6.Once all shrimp are breaded, put pan in oven for 5 minutes Then move pan 5" from broiler and broil additional 2 mins or till shrimp are opaque.