Homemade Oreo's

Homemade Oreo's

I got this recipe from my friend Jamie... YUMMMMYYY!! and Shamefully easy! Judson will be so excited when he comes home from school to find this yummy treat!











Cookies:
1 box devil's food cake mix
1/2 + 2 TBS cup oil
2 eggs
Mix well. Roll into small balls. Place on greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Cool.

Filling:
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter
1 tablespoons vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar

Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla together. Add powdered sugar and mix together. Spread filling on top of cooled cookie, and then top with another cookie. Makes about 2 dozen cookies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: I made these May 11 for Young Women w/ ice cream in the middle. Everyone loved them and asked for the recipe. I didn't eat any, so I cant say. Maybe on my free day.

Comments