Raspberry Pretzel Jello Salad


Raspberry Pretzel Jello Salad

I don't know if Mormon cooking is finally rubbing off on me, but I LOVE this Jello Salad. It is the best. My husbands cousin made this for Thanksgiving and it was top 3 favorite things there. I wont tell you how many servings I ate:)
I have been craving this for weeks, even bought all the stuff to make it while visiting my parents in Louisiana (to prove that some Jello recipes are actually good) but I never got around to making it. I am finally making it today.... oh the sweet and salty yumminess!

* 1-½ cups Crushed Pretzels
* ½ cups Sugar
* 1 cube Butter, Melted
* 1 cube Cream Cheese, softened
* ½ cups Sugar
* 1 tub Cool Whip (8 Oz)
* 1 Large Box (6 Oz) Raspberry Jello
* 2 cups Boiling Water
* 1 bag Unsweetened Raspberries



Pretzel crust:
1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
1/2 cup sugar
1 cube (1/2 cup) butter, melted

Mix and press into a 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes. Let cool.

Cream:
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
8 oz. Cool Whip

Blend together. Spread on top of pretzel crust. Refrigerate until cool.

Jello:
6 oz. raspberry jello
2 cups boiling water
1 bag unsweetened raspberries

Dissolve jello in water. Add raspberries, stir. Pour over cream mixture. Refrigerate until set.

Comments