Monday, February 15, 2010

White bean Chili

Haven't written in a while.
My friend, Amiee, showed me this recipe today from one of the blogs she follows. I haven't tried it but I sure will this week. It looks AMAZING. I think I will leave out the chicken though. I am so sick of winter, but I will be sad b/c warm soup on freezing cold days... ahh nothing better. That and a HOT HOT bath. .. Oh and long sleeves are WAY better than short sleeves, especially those evil capped sleeves. I miss both all of these things during the summer. But fresh veggies and fruit and smoothies make it all worth it.. well, maybe not the capped sleeves, I will always hate those.

Anyway, back to the reason of this post: White Bean Chilli. Let me know if you try it first.

http://www.simplecomfortfood.com/2009/10/15/white-chicken-chili/

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to try this, also. but i will have chicken in mine. i think it would be awesome w/ chicken in it. why are you planning on leaving it out? just curious. don't you like chicken? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like to add chicken b/c I try to do as many meals with little or no meat.

    ReplyDelete